- How to use Hubdoc’s automated connections and upload tools to collect accurate data from small business clients
- How to onboard staff and clients for better data verification and coding of source documents in Hubdoc
- How a clean data set in your cloud accounting software enables real-time, high integrity business advice
During the webinar, we provided some additional resources – please find them below!
- Hubdoc certification courses – Our free certification courses will help you learn how to use Hubdoc with Xero, QuickBooks Online, and Bill.com!
- Bookkeeping Workflow Template – Use our Bookkeeping Workflow Template to kickstart documenting your firm’s processes and workflows.
- Bookkeeping Client Onboarding Checklist – Learn how to standardize your onboarding process for new clients.
- App Evaluation Checklist – Use our guide for evaluating and selecting the right apps for your firm.
- List of automated connections – Kelvin & Twyla recommend adding as many automated connections as possible while onboarding new clients. Review this list to view all our available automated connections.
- Search our Helpdesk – Learn how to use all the features Hubdoc has to offer (Kelvin & Twyla's clients use automated email forwarding rules to send documents into Hubdoc!)
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Geoffrey Gualano