Provide your clients with the advice they need to reach their business goals!
The role of the accountant is evolving. Thanks to cloud technology, accountants and bookkeepers are empowered to go beyond compliance work and provide better, faster advisory services.
But what does the role of “advisor” actually look like? How do firms who focus on providing proactive advice operate behind the scenes? How do you choose apps and build workflows that will set your firm up for advisory success?
In this webinar, Hubdoc's Geoffrey Gualano and Deputy's Eric Sellers chatted with Peter Holtz and Monica Butch of Peter Holtz CPA, a full-service CPA firm based in California. As a Xero Gold Champion Partner and a Hubdoc Top 50 Cloud Accountant, Peter Holtz CPA has successfully adopted cloud accounting technology to increase efficiency and empower their small business clients with better advice.
Peter and Monica provided their expert insight into:
- What to consider when providing advisory services
- Selecting apps and building workflows that enable you to provide better advice, faster
- Forging amazing client relationships and empowering small businesses
During the webinar, we provided a few links and additional resources – please find them below!
- Standardizing Your Bookkeeping Workflows to Fuel Efficiency – Watch our free on-demand webinar featuring Karbon's Ian Vacin.
- Free VIP Hubdoc account – Accounting & bookkeeping firms are eligible for a free Hubdoc account. Get started today!
- Free Deputy trial – Accountants and bookkeepers are also eligible to try Deputy for free for 14 days!
Looking for more information on how to enhance your firm's advisory services? Subscribe to the Hubdoc blog!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Geoffrey Gualano