Dreaming of a paperless practice?
With the right cloud accounting tools, you can eliminate snail mail, filing cabinets, and printers, and make your paper-free dreams come true!
In this webinar, Hubdoc's Geoff Gualano and Fujitsu ScanSnap's Allie Rumpanos show you how to use the combined powers of Hubdoc and Fujitsu ScanSnap to help you go paperless at your accounting or bookkeeping firm.
Watch the recording above to learn:
- How to efficiently digitize documents using Fujitsu ScanSnap
- How Hubdoc automates document collection & data extraction
- Tips and best practices for enabling your paperless practice
- Bookkeeping Workflow Template
- How to connect Fujitsu ScanSnap to Hubdoc (or, email firstname.lastname@example.org!)
- Fujitsu ScanSnap Community
Accountants & bookkeepers: sign up for your free VIP Hubdoc account here!
About the Author
Geoffrey Gualano is the Director of Marketing at Hubdoc. He has a passion for customers and bringing products to market. An ex-musician and aspiring chef, he spends his free time cooking and listening to music. Follow his cloud bookkeeping journey in 'How I Learned Cloud Bookkeeping'!Follow on Twitter More Content by Geoffrey Gualano