Welcome to Hubdoc! Hubdoc is a data capture solution that streamlines document collection, data entry, payment processing, and bank reconciliation so you can spend less time managing financial documents and more time running your business.
As a business owner, you might be using Hubdoc to do your own bookkeeping, or you might be using Hubdoc to collaborate and share documents and data with your accountant or bookkeeper.
However you plan on using Hubdoc for your business, this guide will help you set up your organization and get started. You will learn about:
- Completing Hubdoc’s online training courses
- Managing your organizations’s profile settings
- Uploading digital and paper documents
- Automatically fetching documents from your online suppliers and banks
- Syncing your documents and data to Xero, QuickBooks Online, and other connected integrations
- Inviting users to access your account (your accountant, bookkeeper, or teammates)
- Paying for your own organization
Beginning your monthly Hubdoc subscription
If you’re a business owner and will be managing your own Hubdoc subscription, we recommend practicing using Hubdoc for your business during your 14-day free trial. (If your accountant or bookkeeper is managing your subscription, there’s no need to worry about payment for your organizations!)
Once you’ve completed the steps in this guide and you’ve determined that Hubdoc is the right document management solution for your business, you can upgrade your organization to begin your monthly subscription.
What’s next? Set up your Hubdoc organization – learn how to update your company name, Hubdoc email, currency, and more!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Paige Sopik