Welcome to Hubdoc! Hubdoc is a data capture solution that streamlines document collection, data entry, payment processing, and bank reconciliation so you can spend less time managing financial documents and more time running your business.
As a business owner, you might be using Hubdoc to do your own bookkeeping, or you might be using Hubdoc to collaborate and share documents and data with your accountant or bookkeeper.
However you plan on using Hubdoc for your business, this guide will help you set up your account and get started. You will learn about:
- Completing Hubdoc’s online training courses
- Managing your account’s profile settings
- Automatically fetching documents from your online suppliers and banks
- Uploading digital and paper documents
- Syncing your documents and data to Xero, QuickBooks Online, and other connected integrations
- Inviting collaborators to access your account (your accountant, bookkeeper, or teammates)
- Paying for your own account
Beginning your monthly Hubdoc subscription
If you’re a business owner and will be managing your own Hubdoc subscription, we recommend practicing using Hubdoc for your business during your 14-day free trial. (If your accountant or bookkeeper is managing your subscription, there’s no need to worry about payment for your account!)
Once you’ve completed the steps in this guide and you’ve determined that Hubdoc is the right document management solution for your business, you can upgrade your account to begin your monthly subscription.
What’s next? Manage your Hubdoc account settings – learn how to update your company name, Hubdoc email, currency, and more!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Paige Sopik