The Hubdoc Top 50 Cloud Accountants is an annual list honoring the accounting and bookkeeping firms that are challenging the boundaries of traditional accounting practices by leveraging cloud technology in new and exciting ways. (Check out last year's Top 50 list for North America here, and last year's Top 50 list for Australia here!)
We’re looking for accountants and bookkeepers who are movers and shakers when it comes to cloud accounting technology. If this sounds like you, apply to be featured on our list of the Top 50 Cloud Accountants of 2017!
Selected applicants will receive:
- A coveted spot on our Top 50 Cloud Accountants of 2017 list
- A feature in our Top 50 Cloud Accountants e-magazine
- Access to the Cloud Accounting Top 50 community (including exclusive opportunities to network with fellow Top 50 members)
- Digital badge for website & personalized assets for promotion
- A few other surprise goodies, including a Hubdoc swag bag, and more!
You do not have to be a Hubdoc customer in order to be considered for the list. Read on for eligibility criteria and how to apply!
How to Apply
Apply to be considered for the Top 50 Cloud Accountants of 2017 list by completing the official entry form. The form requires you to answer four key questions, as well as provide basic information about your firm and your cloud accounting technology stack. Please find the questions listed below.
NOTE: You have the option to answer these questions in writing OR via a pre-recorded video.
In the application, you'll have the option to submit your answers in writing or via a pre-recorded video – choose your preferred format. Please see below for more details on each format.
If you wish to submit written answers...
Please keep each written response to approximately 300 words.
Written answers can be submitted in section 2/6 of the application.
Skip section 3/6 of the application (Video Answers) by selecting 'Next'.
If you wish to submit answers via video...
- Record one video in which you answer all four questions provided above.
- Your video should be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
- Videos can be submitted as a file (.mp4, .mov, .avi) or as a URL (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
- Skip section 2/6 of the application (Written Answers) by clicking 'Next'.
- Videos can be submitted in section 3/6 of the application.
If selected as a Top 50 Cloud Accountant of 2017, your video might be featured in our e-magazine feature.
Please review the following eligibility guidelines:
- Applicants must be a cloud accounting or bookkeeping firm (or a representative of that firm)
- Firms will only be considered if they leverage cloud accounting applications
- Applicants do not have to be Hubdoc customers to be considered
Applications can be submitted starting on November 13, 2017.
Clicking 'Submit' on section 6/6 of the application will allow you to save your application progress. You may return to your application and make edits until December 15, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
The entry period will close on December 15, 2017 at 11:59pm ET . All submitted applications will be considered FINAL and ready for review after this date.
Best of luck! We’re looking forward to reviewing your applications!
About the Author
Victoria is the Content Marketing Manager at Hubdoc. She is a graduate of the University of Toronto's Semiotics and Communication Theory program and has 5+ years of experience in digital marketing. She appreciates a fun pun and is always looking for a good book to read.Follow on Twitter More Content by Victoria Hoffman