Get expert insights for offering cash flow advisory at your firm
Accounting and bookkeeping firms can provide the most value to their clients by offering proactive advice and answering questions such as, "How is my business tracking?". However, setting up advisory services can be challenging.
Nick Fox is a Partner at Vital Addition, an Australia-based firm that specializes in taxation, outsourced financed, and CFO advisory. A leader in providing proactive solutions for their SMB clients, Nick has a wealth of experience offering advisory services for cash flow management, and more.
Watch to learn Nick's insights into:
- Setting up the infrastructure required to offer advisory services
- The typical user journey for offering cash flow advisory
- How to empower your clients with proactive advice & predictive insights
During the webinar, we provided a few additional resources – please find them below:
- Free Hubdoc account – Accounting and bookkeeping firms are eligible for a free Hubdoc partner account. Book a demo here!
- Free Skippr account - Forecast cash flow for free with a Skippr partner account. Sign up here!
- Cash Flow Advisory Guide – A comprehensive guide that will help you discover who is right for cash flow advisory, apps that can help, and how to deliver these types of services.
Subscribe to our blog to receive notifications about our upcoming webinars!
About the AuthorMore Content by Matt Bunston